Code of Conduct and Conditions of Use.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, images, appearance, graphics, text and content. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised or improper use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse or have any responsibility for the content of the website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Scarlet Etoile's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom
2-Conditions of Use of Scarlet Etoile Work
- Scarlet Etoile as creator retains all Copyright, Moral and Intellectual Property rights on all Scarlet Etoile Work, both physical and virtual, and these rights are protected under the CPDA 1988.
- This also applies to the presentation of any Scarlet Etoile Work in the form of physical appearance or virtual representaion, including performances, exhibitions, shows, and all other such events or instances containing Scarlet Etoile Work.
- Any reproduction, representation or copy of Scarlet Etoile Work by you the viewer or user, must comply with Copyright protection regulations. In relation to image creation, photographic or video representation of Scarlet Etoile Work, protected fair use may be permitted for personal, non-commercial, reporting, teaching or research purposes only on the condition of relevant attribution.
- As a viewer and user, you may under certain circumstances and conditions of specific permission be allowed access to photograph, video or create images of Scarlet Etoile Work. In all such instances permission is only granted on the provision that you agree to these terms and submit high-res images / video to Scarlet Etoile for documentation & fair use presentation purposes. In all cases of your use of any images (you have created) using or containing Scarlet Etoile Work, attribution and relevant creditation must be by applied. Unless explicitly arranged by Scarlet Etoile under separate commercial agreement terms, any commercial use of images of Scarlet Etoile Work is prohibited, and could constitute Copyright infringement by you.
- As a viewer and user, you are required take personal responsibility to adhere to the practice of Scarlet Etoile Ethical Standards in your use and consumption of Scarlet Etoile Work.